We want you to be happy with your purchase from shopDisney, and we know that you may need to return something to us.
If you change your mind, you have 30 days from receiving your order to return items to us.
Please note that if you’re making a change of mind return, this will need to be in a re-saleable condition.
If your item was purchased on shopDisney.co.uk:
- We offer free of charge returns through the ReBound return portal or via in-Store printing.
- You can also return most items to our Oxford Street store. Please note that Oxford Street, Disney Store are unable to refund your order if it was not paid for by credit/debit card. The cardholder must be present, and must be able to provide the card used to pay for your order, along with the order confirmation. For more information, click here.
- If you’re returning your order from outside the UK, please do so by post.
- Certain products can’t be returned, including jewellery, sealed collectibles or personalised items (unless faulty).
- You’ll receive your refund within 5-7 days of your order arriving back at our warehouse, but can take up to 14 days.
If your item was purchased in a Disney Store:
- For change of mind returns, you’ll need to present a copy of your receipt to receive a refund and bring the original payment method if the product was paid for by credit/debit card.
- If you don’t have a copy of your receipt, a Cast Member will be able to provide a gift card or alternative product to the current selling price of the item.
- Sorry, we can’t accept Store bought products via our Online return service.
You’ve got 30 days from receiving your order (Online) or making a purchase (in-Store) to return your items to us. Please note, if you're returning an item as part of a 3 for 2 promotion, you'll need to return all three products to receive your refund or if your order came with a free gift this will also need to be returned for a full order refund.